On a limited income? You can save with Lifeline services from AcenTek. This federal assistance program can help you save on your monthly local phone service.
Lifeline provides certain discounts on monthly service for qualified subscribers.
How to Qualify
Lifeline is available to qualifying customers in every U.S. state. The subscriber must participate in one of the following programs:
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Supplement Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Income below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veteran's Pension Survivors Benefit
Please be aware that only one Lifeline discount may be received per household, even if the household has more than one account. Lifeline service is not transferable, and only eligible consumers may enroll in the program. Documentation of eligibility is required to enroll.
Click here to download the two-page certification form (PDF). Call Customer Service for more information.