• Ports 2, 3 & 4 are for VIDEO ONLY.
• Port 1 is for DSL ONLY. Any connection from your computer, switch or Wireless Router needs to be in Port 1 of the AcenTek DSL Modem.
• If you are WiFi and are completely wireless (Ex: iPad, Smartphone, Laptop), all Video patch cords should be in 2, 3 or 4. There will be nothing in Port 1.
• If your AcenTek DSL Modem has an OMNI PORT Port 1, 2, 3, & 4 are for Video and the OMNI Port is used for DSL.
• Please refrain from pushing the reset button on the back of your modem as doing so may prevent your services from working.
If you are having difficulties with your Internet access, please contact our Technical Support at 1811 or
1-888-404-4940 toll free. Our technicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.