Assist potential and existing business customers with their technology needs by providing them with AcenTek solutions. Maintain excellent after-sales relationships.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain a working knowledge of AcenTek sales processes and business technology offerings.
- Effectively consult with current and potential customers, evaluate their needs and inspire them to utilize AcenTek products and services.
- Efficiently prioritize and process sales opportunities related to inbound, salesforce campaign lead lists and self-generated lead objectives.
- Process customer's sales needs in a timely manner. Act as a liaison between customer and AcenTek.
- Effectively close all sales with a confidence in customer satisfaction and their ability to utilize their new product or service.
- Follow-up with current customers and evaluate future needs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Resonable acommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent, sales ability; ability to work well with customers and in a team environment; excellent listening, written, and verbal communication skills; ability to explain technical aspects of services and equipment to individuals and groups; ability to utilize manuals to learn about system features; and proficient computer skills.
PREFERRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, or Telecommunications related field. Experience in telephony, broadband and business technology services, including installation, maintenance and training on equipment and services.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
A valid driver's license.