Provide reliable and efficient software and solutions both for internal and external use. This includes but is not limited to desktop, web, and mobile applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Research, design and develop various programs, applications and scripts for AcenTek with input from other departments as appropriate.
- Maintain and update existing applications and systems that are used in AcenTek’s business operations.
- Maintain and update corporate intranet site.
- Assist wtih changes to public website
- Maintain detailed documentation of projects from conception throughout their lifecycle.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associates degree in Computer Science or related field. Minimum of two years’ experience in software development including but not limited to desktop and mobile applications and web-based applications. Experience in languages such as C#, PHP, .Net, SQL, HTML, CSS, python and other scripting languages are required. Also, must have experience administering and manipulating SQL data (MySQL/MariaDB and MSSQL). Must have analytical problem-solving skills and good communication skills.
PREFERRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, previous Software development experience with design, implementation, and maintenance of software. The successful candidate will also have the ability to diagnose and or research solutions to determine whether a commercial product already exists, or if development is required. On top of the above referenced requirements, the successful candidate should also have experience in Microsoft SharePoint, and other .NET frameworks. Mobile application development experience and previous telecommunications experience are a plus.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
A valid driver's license.