AcenTek Lobby Closed
As AcenTek responds to the rising number of cases of the delta variant, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our greatest concern. For this reason, our lobby is closed until further notice.
We Continue to Serve You
Even though our lobby is closed to the public, AcenTek continues to operate largely under normal procedures. Our team of technicians have been working diligently to make sure that our customers have been and will continue to be served. Our engineering and construction teams are also in the field, ensuring that our projects continue as planned. The only way to make sure that customers’ needs are addressed, and our fiber projects continue, is for these teams to be doing the work onsite.
We are able to help you in every way we did when you stopped by our lobby, but now, from the comfort of your home.
- Want to make a payment? Use our drop box (located outside our office in Houston), pay by mail, by phone or make a payment online.
- Need a new remote? Just let us know and we will get that sent right out.
- Want to add an authorized user to your account? Give us a call and we will get you the form you need to make this happen.
- Trouble with your services? We will make sure you are put directly in touch with our Support team. They are the experts at trouble shooting and they are anxious to resolve any issue you are having.
- Question about capital credits? We are happy to help! Give us a call and our capital credits specialist will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Other needs? We can help! Simply give us a call at 888.404.4940. We look forward to continuing to serve you.