AFFORDABLE CONNECTIVITY PROGRAM (ACP)
You may be eligible for a government program
that could save you up to $30 each month
on your internet service.
ACP Velocity (200Mbps) $0/mos
Extreme Velocity (500Mbps) $19.95/mos
Optimum Velocity (750Mbps) $34.95/mos
Maximum Velocity (1 Gig) $69.95/mos
*The packages here reflect fiber internet packages if you qualify for the ACP program. Please note: The ACP discount can also be applied to copper internet packages.
Do I Qualify?
A household is eligible if a member of the household meets at least one of the following criteria:
- Qualifies for SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) benefits
- Qualifies for Medicaid
- Qualifies for SSI (Supplemental Security Income)
- Qualifies for Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Qualifies for SSI (Social Security Income)
- Qualifies for WIC (Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children)
- Is approved for free or reduced school lunch/breakfast program
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during current award year
- Income is at or below 200% of federal poverty guidelines
- Is a Lifeline customer
Households who are eligible can save $30/month on AcenTek internet. Simply follow the steps below.
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a long-term program that replaced the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program.
Once accepted into the ACP program, please fill out the opt in form.
For more information visit www.FCC.gov/ACP.
*Customers enrolled in the Affordable Connectivity Program are not eligible for AcenTek promotions.
** Former Emergency Broadband Benefit Program participants may opt-out of the ACP program at anytime by contacting AcenTek.