On a limited income? You can save with Lifeline services from AcenTek. This federal assistance program can help you save on your monthly local phone and internet services.
AcenTek provides internet broadband services. Minimum service standard to get Lifeline is:
- Speed up to 18/2 Mbps (unless your location does not allow that speed)
Lifeline provides certain discounts on monthly service for qualified subscribers.
How to Qualify
Lifeline is available to qualifying customers in every U.S. state. The subscriber must participate in one of the following programs:
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Supplement Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Income below 135% (MN & IA locations) 150% (MI locations) of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veteran's Pension Survivors Benefit
Please be aware that only one Lifeline discount may be received per household, even if the household has more than one telephone account, including landline or wireless phone service or internet service. Lifeline service is not transferable, and only eligible consumers may enroll in the program. Documentation of eligibility is required to enroll.
MINNESOTA & IOWA RESIDENTS: Click here to navigate to our Forms page to find out how to qualify. Call Customer Service for more information.
MICHIGAN RESIDENTS: Click here to navigate to our Forms page to find out how to qualify. Call Customer Service for more information.